The most popular alternative is Inkscape, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to Vectornator so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Vectornator alternatives are Affinity Designer (Paid), Adobe Illustrator (Paid), Sketch (Paid) and Vectr (Free).
- Inkscape is a professional vector graphics editor for Linux, Windows and macOS. It's free and open source.
- Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available.
- Adobe Illustrator is a commercial vector graphics editor.
- Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
- Vectr is a free graphics editor. Vectr is collaborative like Google Docs, and runs both in your web browser and on your desktop as a native app. With an intuitive interface, Vectr is easy to learn and use.
- With vector illustration, page layout, photo-editing and tracing software, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 is ideal for professional and occasional designers tackling any type of...
- Karbon is the scalable vector drawing application in KDE.
- Combination bitmap and vector graphics editor with specialized tools for web graphics and web design.
- Draw, part of the...
- Corel Painter is a raster-based digital art application created to simulate as accurately as possible the appearance and behavior of traditional media associated with drawing...