Corel VideoStudio Alternatives for Mac
Corel VideoStudio is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is OpenShot, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Corel VideoStudio and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Corel VideoStudio are Avidemux (Free, Open Source), Shotcut (Free, Open Source), DaVinci Resolve (Freemium) and Adobe Premiere Pro (Paid).
- We designed OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
- Free and simple video editor that supports a variety of file types and automated tasks.
- Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform, non-linear video editor.
- DaVinci Resolve combines the world’s most advanced color corrector with professional multi-track editing, so now you can edit, color correct, finish and deliver all from one system!.
- Edit video faster than ever before with the powerful, more connected Adobe Premiere® Pro CC.
- Olive is a free non-linear video editor aiming to provide a fully-featured alternative to high-end professional video editing software.
- Lightworks is an editing powerhouse, delivering unparalleled speed and flexibility, fully integrated with the other members of the Complete Collaboration family.
- Final Cut Pro provides non-linear, non-destructive editing of any QuickTime-compatible video format including DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM (via plug-in), and 2K film formats.
- With iMovie for iOS and macOS, you can enjoy your videos like never before. It’s easy to browse your clips and create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4K-resolution movies.
- Video editing software designed for ease of use that supports 4K encoding and exporting.