The most popular alternative is IMDb, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to TrailerSpice so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TrailerSpice alternatives are The Movie Database (Free), Letterboxd (Freemium), Simkl (Freemium) and Metacritic (Free).
- The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) is an online database of information related to movies, actors, television shows, production crew personnel, video games, and most recently...
- It's completely user driven by people like you.
- The social network for film lovers.
- Simkl is a TV, anime, and movie tracker that keeps a history of all the shows and movies you watch in one, central location. It’s a mobile app, a website, Google Chrome extension to keep track of everything you watch and integrates with many TV apps.
- Metacritic's proprietary Metascore distills the opinions of the most respected critics writing online and in print to a single number.
- Rotten Tomatoes and the Tomatometer rating is the most trusted measurement of quality entertainment.
- Reelgood shows you where to find the content you want on the services you need. Just pick out a couple of things-- movies you want to watch, TV shows you're watching-- and Reelgood handles the rest. Streaming made easier, with just a single tap.
- MovieLens helps you find non-commercial, personalized movie recommendations. Rate movies to build a custom taste profile, then MovieLens recommends other movies for you to watch.
- An open TV series database that can be modified by anybody, and accessed vi an XML API.
The database schema ais open source under the GPL, and are available at Sourceforge.
- The comprehensive media database for music, movies, tv shows, books, games, and podcasts.