Metacritic AlternativesTop Movie Databases & Movie Review Sites like Metacritic
Launched online in 1990 and a subsidiary of Amazon.com since 1998, IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content, designed to help fans explore the world of movies and shows and decide what to watch.
Suggest and vote on features
- - IMDb is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Metacritic.
- - IMDb is the most popular free alternative to Metacritic.
Opinions about IMDb as a Alternative to MetacriticAlmost everyone thinks IMDb is a great Metacritic alternative.
Letterboxd lets you keep track of every film you’ve seen, so you can instantly recommend one the moment someone asks, or check reactions to a film you’ve just heard about. We’re a global community of film fans who live to discuss, rate and rank what we watch.Suggest and vote on features
Simkl is a TV, anime, and movie tracker that keeps a history of all the shows and movies you watch in one, central location. It’s a mobile app, a website, Google Chrome extension to keep track of everything you watch and integrates with many TV apps.Suggest and vote on features
- Personalized RecommendationsSimkl can recommend content you like, whether it's something you already know or not.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Simkl without registration.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsSimkl can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- PortableSimkl can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Dark ModeSimkl supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- User RatingSimkl supports user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind.
Opinions about Simkl as a Alternative to MetacriticMost users think Simkl is a great Metacritic alternative.
Rotten Tomatoes and the Tomatometer score are the world’s most trusted recommendation resources for quality entertainment. As the leading online aggregator of movie and TV show reviews from critics, we provide fans with a comprehensive guide to what’s Fresh – and what’s Rotten –...Suggest and vote on features
Rotten Tomatoes Features
Comments about Rotten Tomatoes as a Alternative to MetacriticMost users think Rotten Tomatoes is a great Metacritic alternative.Guest
RT isn't biased towards critics that "have a greater stature" or are better known, unlike Metacritic. On Rotten Tomatoes, all critics are treated equally. My only problem with RT is that they ONLY have scores for movies and TV shows, whereas Metacritic covers music and video games too.2
Reelgood shows you where to find the content you want on the services you need. Just pick out a couple of things-- movies you want to watch, TV shows you're watching-- and Reelgood handles the rest. Streaming made easier, with just a single tap.Suggest and vote on features
- Dark ModeReelgood supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Personalized RecommendationsReelgood can recommend content you like, whether it's something you already know or not.
- User RatingReelgood supports user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind.
- Ad-freeReelgood doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Ratings, reviews, discussions, recommendations, lists for all media genres: music, movies, tv shows, books, video games, and podcasts. Like IMDb or Goodreads, but with more media types. Join ratehouse to consolidate your entertainment and art interests.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about ratehouse as a Alternative to MetacriticAlmost everyone thinks ratehouse is a great Metacritic alternative.Guest
better interface, has podcasts, users can add and edit items.0
IGDB.com is a next-gen website about video games, intended for both game consumers and video game professionals alike.. A comprehensive, growing database, IGDB is built to cover video games in extensive details, including history and other information about developers...Suggest and vote on features
Comments about IGDB.com as a Alternative to MetacriticMost users think IGDB.com is a great Metacritic alternative.Guest
I'm specifically looking for a summarized score of critical reviews for a game that came out a few years ago, and IGDB only had two ratings listed, whereas Metacritic had 19 (but Metacritic calculates that based on a curve, which I don't want)-1
AllMusic provides comprehensive music info including reviews and biographies. Get recommendations for new music to listen to, stream or own.
OpenCritic is a review aggregator for video games. We gather game reviews from across the internet and bundle them together on a single game page. By bringing in several different critics and publications, we hope that consumers can get a more complete picture when deciding...Suggest and vote on features
Comments about OpenCritic as a Alternative to MetacriticSome users think OpenCritic is a great Metacritic alternative, some don't.Guest
It considers users opinions and has a better interface than Metacritic. Is only works for games, though.1
We believe that the information we use to make decisions -- about what book to read, what place to stay at or what product to buy -- will be of higher quality if we organize it transparently, through an open community.
Suggest and vote on features
- - lib.reviews is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Metacritic.
- - lib.reviews is the most popular Open Source alternative to Metacritic.
GameFAQs is an online archive of video and computer game information, codes, walkthroughs, hints, message boards, save games files, and of course, FAQs. Everything on the site is contributed freely by various members of the public and is available for free private use to all...GameFAQs has no features, suggest some!