The most popular alternative is IMDb, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Metacritic so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Metacritic alternatives are Simkl (Freemium), Letterboxd (Freemium), Rotten Tomatoes (Free) and Reelgood (Free).
- The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) is an online database of information related to movies, actors, television shows, production crew personnel, video games, and most recently...
- Simkl is a TV, anime, and movie tracker that keeps a history of all the shows and movies you watch in one, central location. It’s a mobile app, a website, Google Chrome extension to keep track of everything you watch and integrates with many TV apps.
- The social network for film lovers.
- Rotten Tomatoes and the Tomatometer rating is the most trusted measurement of quality entertainment.
- Reelgood shows you where to find the content you want on the services you need. Just pick out a couple of things-- movies you want to watch, TV shows you're watching-- and Reelgood handles the rest. Streaming made easier, with just a single tap.
- The source for music information. Read artist biographies and album reviews. Find the best of new and upcoming releases. Stay in the loop with our newsletter.
- The comprehensive media database for music, movies, tv shows, books, games, and podcasts.
- IGDB.com is a next-gen website about video games, intended for both game consumers and video game professionals alike.
- The TCI is a measure of the similarity between two people's taste in films. The lower the TCI, the greater the tendency to agree on which movies ruled and which sucked.
- GameFAQs is an online archive of video and computer game information, codes, walkthroughs, hints, message boards, save games files, and of course, FAQs.