Stoic can help you live a happier and more tranquil life. You will learn stoicism philosophy and how to cope with stress.
Get your daily mental health tracker companion for mood tracking, journaling, meditations, and reflection. It analyses your emotive influences and gives you insights on how to be happier and more productive.
WHY DO YOU NEED A MENTAL HEALTH TRACKER?
We all experience a complex range of emotions every single day. Whether we are feeling positive or negative — both of which are completely natural, of course — it is essential that we have a clear understanding of our emotional states if we are to achieve self-actualization. More Info »
Stoicism is a philosophy of leaders, as Tim Ferriss put it:
• become happier and more productive
• become less emotionally reactive
• become a better, kinder person
• become better at resolving conflicts
MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINE.
• start a perfect day with a personalized morning routine. Prepare for your daily activities so that nothing can surprise you during the day.
• reflect on your actions in the evening to develop as a human being. Get better every day.
• journaling. Clear your mind, express your thoughts, set goals and be more grateful with guided journaling.
• negative visualization. Discover how many things you have in your life that you should be grateful for. Things you take for granted. Achievements that you forgot a long time ago. You are luckier and more privileged than you think.
• meditation. An unguided session of meditation with background sounds and timed chimes.
• breathing. Deep calm and box breathing options.
• quotes. Read and save your favorite inspiring quotes from Stoic philosophers, Lao Tzu, The Holy Bible, and Gautama Buddha.
• dear setting. A way of overcoming hard decisions in life introduced by Tim Ferriss. It will help you be less afraid of taking action.