Day One is a simple way to journal application for the Mac, iPhone and iPad.
It’s easy to quickly enter your thoughts and memories and have them synced and backed up in the cloud.
Day One is well designed and extremely focused to encourage you to write more often through a Menu Bar quick entry, a Reminder system and inspirational messages.
Day One 2.0 introduces Day One Sync, a fast, free, and secure service for syncing your data between all your devices. Day One Sync lays the foundation for many new features: a web app, an IFTTT channel, private-key encryption, and more. In tandem with Day One Sync, you can also use iCloud for backups. More Info »
- All-new user interface
- Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
- Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
- Day One Sync 2.0
- Photo View
- Custom Reminders
- Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
- Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
- Timezone Support
- Multiple Window support
- Single and Dual Pane Modes
- Redesigned PDF export
- Gesture support
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Share Extension
- Shortcut keys
Links to official Day One sites
Official Website Facebook
Subscription that costs about $4 per month. Price may vary depending on commitment and so on.
Android Sync Sync with Dropbox Support for gestures Sync with iCloud IFTTT integration Export to PDF
Add a feature
android-sync diaries diary diary-app dropbox-sync electronic-diary electronic-diary-app gesture-support icloud-sync ifttt-integration journal journal-app journal-keeping journal-keeping-app journaling journaling-app journaling-tool journals personal-diary personal-diary-app personal-journal personal-journal-app personal-writing private-diary private-diary-app private-journal private-journal-app save-as-pdf secret-diary secret-diary-app