A full featured terminal with built-in OpenSSH support, it’s focused managing and login to hosts efficiently. Don't waste your time; be productive.
• Compatible with Terminal.app and xterm.
• Supports ansi 16 and 256 color palettes, as well as 24bit true color
• Passed cases of *vttest* – a strict VT100/VT220/VT420 terminal functionality test suite.
• Everything in OpenSSH, agent forwarding, certificates, proxy jump, etc.
• Can read your existing `ssh_config` file as the source of advanced options, especially helpful for experienced users. More Info »
• Tightly integrated with macOS Keychain, don't have to enter passwords or passphrases repeatedly.
• It's totally optionally, you can opt-in or opt-out at any time.
Advanced Options Editor
• A handy way to tune per-host advanced options.
• For every ssh directives, there is a contextual help provides immediate information, no more googling.
• Always tries to restore your connections after network failure or waking up from sleep.
• Use tags to organize your hundreds or thousands of hosts.
• Tag your host by a simple drag & drop actions.
• Unlimited number of hosts
• Importing and exporting
• Sync hosts and tags between all of your Mac computers
• Scriptable (automation with AppleScript and Automator)
• Prioritized customer support