SSD Fan Control Alternatives
SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures. SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too.
- - SpeedFan is the most popular Windows alternative to SSD Fan Control.
- - SpeedFan is the most popular free alternative to SSD Fan Control.
The developer promised new versions, but the program seems to be no longer updated. Latest version, 4.52, released in June 2016, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Simple macOS system monitor in your menu bar.
- - Stats is the most popular Mac alternative to SSD Fan Control.
- - Stats is the most popular Open Source alternative to SSD Fan Control.
iStat is a series of system monitor apps. It's available in different versions: iStat Menus, iStat for iOS and iStat Server as a companion application to the iStat for iOS app that lets you remotely monitor your computers (free for Windows and Mac).
- - iStat Menus is the most popular iPhone alternative to SSD Fan Control.
- - iStat Menus is the most popular commercial alternative to SSD Fan Control.
iStat Menus Features
Stats Panel is a macOS app for monitoring system performance.
Stats Panel Features
Using a database, it will show information about your SSD, such as the controller, processing tech, NAND type etc.Discontinued
No new version since 2016.
Pluto is a highly refined and customizable at-a-glance system monitor for your Mac. Keep track of what's going on behind the scenes without dropping what you're currently doing.
Pluto HUD Features
eeectl is a tiny yet powerful program for Asus EEE PC 700 series, it runs on Windows® and allows you to control & overclock your EEE PC on the fly.
Beaconly is a flexible, easy to use data aggregating menu app that ties relevant information to you, beautifully one click-away in your macOs menu bar. Easily discover status of AWS, your Jira Tickets, and so much more.