Spark Alternatives for Linux
Spark is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The best Linux alternative is Thunderbird, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Spark and eight of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Spark are Mailspring (Freemium, Open Source), Claws Mail (Free, Open Source), BlueMail (Free Personal) and TypeApp (Free Personal).
- Free email application that’s easy to set up and customize - and it’s loaded with great features!. View 89 alternatives to Thunderbird
- Free • Open Source
Thunderbird vs SparkThunderbird is buggy, frequently locks up, slow and takes long to update from server. Spark is fast, easy and beautifulThere is NO Spark Version for Windows. That's why Thunderbird is the Best Alternative IMO.works like an old email client, downloading the message and saving in folders. It doesn't work syncing directly online with gmail labels.
- Boost your productivity and send better email with Mailspring, a beautiful, fast email client for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Mailspring is free to use and an optional pro version adds read receipts, send later, reminders and more. View 39 alternatives to Mailspring
- Freemium • Open Source
- Arch Linux
Mailspring vs SparkAs far as my usage history, the best alternative for spark mail is Mailspring in terms of UI and UX. Though it lacks some features I use Mailspring as my daily driver.It's the most similar, with the features most inline. It even looks the same in appearance, and all the menus and shortcut keys match.
- TypeApp is an all-free, beautifully designed, universal email app, capable of managing unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push... View 58 alternatives to TypeApp
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
- Android Wear
- Kindle Fire
TypeApp vs SparkVery similar to Spark on Android and even less problems on multiple accounts as BlueMail
- Columba is an email client written in Java, featuring a user-friendly graphical interface with wizards and internalionalization support. View 59 alternatives to Columba
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 1.4, released in March 2007, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
- Free • Open Source