SmartBreak AlternativesHealth Tools & Prevent RSI Apps like SmartBreak
stretchly is cross-platform open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working with computer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - stretchly is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to SmartBreak.
- - stretchly is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SmartBreak.
- Ad-freestretchly doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Lightweightstretchly consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Remindersstretchly allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Dark Modestretchly supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Portablestretchly can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). The program frequently alerts you to take micro-pauses, rest breaks and restricts you to your daily limit.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightWorkrave consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeWorkrave doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- RemindersWorkrave allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- PortableWorkrave can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Comments about Workrave as a Alternative to SmartBreakpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Open source, good list of exercises, flexible.0
ZenBreak gently reminds you to take meaningful breaks from your devices. Customize your breaks and embrace a healthier relationship with technology.Suggest and vote on features
LookAway is a macOS app designed to help reduce eye strain by prompting users to take regular breaks after prolonged screen use, a practice recommended by many eye doctors for maintaining eye health.
- - LookAway is the most popular commercial alternative to SmartBreak.
RSIBreak is a small utility to remind you to take regular short breaks. Repetitive Strain Injury is an illness which can occur as a result of continuous work with a mouse and keyboard. The risk of suffering injury increases the longer users work without breaks.Suggest and vote on features
Save yourself from RSI and eye-strain BreakTimer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them. BreakTimer is free and open source and available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.Suggest and vote on features
Break timer with micro-breaks for Mac OS X. It is very easy to fall into bad habits when using a computer for hours on end. You care about what you are doing, so can sometimes push yourself too far, or over-strain yourself. The human body isn't built to sit in one position fo.Suggest and vote on features
Time Out Features
It’s an utility that helps avoiding eyes-related problems when working at a computer for several hours. Concentrating your eyesight on a computer screen can cause an eye strain. You can prevent this by taking regular breaks during the work and look at distant objects.Suggest and vote on features
Eyes Relax Features
Display a full-screen image on your desktop at regular intervals, reminding you to take a break, with this portable app that offers support for multi-monitor setups.Suggest and vote on features
Eyes’ Thanks Features