The most popular alternative is stretchly, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to Workrave so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Workrave alternatives are Time Out (Free), RSIBreak (Free, Open Source), Eyeleo (Free) and Safe Eyes Linux (Free, Open Source).
- stretchly is cross-platform open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working with computer.
- Break timer with micro-breaks for Mac OS X.
- RSIBreak is a small utility to remind you to take regular short breaks.
- EyeLeo is a handy PC application that reminds you to take a break for your eyes.Features: Screen blocking long breaks every hour.
- Protect your eyes from eye strain using this continuous breaks reminder. A Free and Open Source Linux alternative for EyeLeo.
- It’s an utility that helps avoiding eyes-related problems when working at a computer for several hours. Concentrating your eyesight on a computer screen can cause an eye strain.
- Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.
- FadeTop is a visual break reminder for Windows. At regular intervals, it fades your desktop into a bluish color, and displays current time. FadeTop Lets You...
- Save yourself from RSI and eye-strain
BreakTimer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them.
BreakTimer is free and open source and available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Eyes Guard is a Windows application for protecting your eyes when you are working with your PC or Laptop.