The most popular alternative is Ghostery, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to ShareMeNot so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ShareMeNot alternatives are Terms of Service Didn't Read (Free, Open Source), Disconnect (Freemium, Open Source), Guard (Free) and Facebook Container (Free, Open Source).
- Ghostery sees the invisible web - tags, web bugs, pixels and beacons.
- Terms of Service; Didn't Read (ToS;DR) is an active project to fix the biggest lie on the web. We help you understand the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of websites.
- Disconnect was founded in 2011 by former Google engineers and a consumer- and privacy-rights attorney.
- Guard is an AI that reads privacy policies for you and uncovers their hidden, filthy secrets.
- This extension helps you control more of your web activity from Facebook by isolating your identity into a separate container.
- PrivacySpy rates, highlights, and monitors privacy policies. Understand how your data is being used.About
- TrackMeNot is a lightweight browser extension that helps protect web searchers from surveillance and data-profiling by search engines.
- Easily open disposable containers that isolate attached data and are deleted after usage: Fully automatic, based on navigation-target, for certain websites, with configured mouse...
- Social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, and Twitter can track your visits to any web page that uses the familiar "Like", "Follow", or "+1"...
- Sets permanent opt-out cookies to stop behavioral advertising for 100+ different advertising networks, including Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, all members of the Network Advertising...