Servers and network monitoring Alternatives
Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free. Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords. Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push. View uptime, downtime and response times.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular Web-based, Android & Android Tablet alternative to Servers and network monitoring.
- - UptimeRobot is the most popular free alternative to Servers and network monitoring.
A fancy self-hosted monitoring tool.
- - Uptime Kuma is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Servers and network monitoring.
- - Uptime Kuma is the most popular Open Source alternative to Servers and network monitoring.
Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong. Measure uptime, downtime, and the performance of your website as experienced by visitors.
- - Pingdom is the most popular commercial alternative to Servers and network monitoring.
Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev & Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into a unified view of IT infrastructure. 120+ Integrations!.
- - Datadog is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Servers and network monitoring.
Pinpoint and solve performance issues in your Ruby, Java, .NET, PHP and Python apps with real user, application and server monitoring.
New Relic Features
Cabot is a free, open-source, self-hosted infrastructure monitoring platform that provides some of the best features of PagerDuty, Server Density, Pingdom and Nagios without their cost and complexity.
StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble. Downtime root cause analysis is included in the free plan to help users diagnose and fix issues.
- - StatusCake is the most popular iPhone & SaaS alternative to Servers and network monitoring.
Netweak is a delightful, minimalist monitoring platform that gives you insights on performance and availability for your linux servers & websites.
Downdetector monitors over 3,000 services in 25 countries including telecommunication outages (internet, phone and TV service), online banking problems, websites that go down and apps that aren’t working.
- - Downdetector is the most popular iPad alternative to Servers and network monitoring.
SaaS monitoring tool for linux servers and websites. Think up-time robot but with more features. You can monitor your linux hosts, windows hosts under development.
While the website is still up, the application and monitoring agent has not received any updates in over a year.Newer major versions of Debian are no longer compatible.Additionally, it appears the project has been sold and merged into another product, see https://github.com/NIXStats/nixstatsagent/issues/60.
DareBoost is an online tool to test, analyze and monitor your website: speed, SEO, quality, security. All you need for website optimization in a single service.