What is ScreenPlay?
ScreenPlay is an Open Source cross-platform app for displaying Video Wallpaper & Widgets. It is written in modern C++20/Qt6/QML. It currently supports Windows and macOS (x64 and arm).
ScreenPlay Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Live WallpapersScreenPlay offers a selection of dynamic, interactive, and animated wallpapers.
- Video WallpaperScreenPlay supports setting video files as wallpapers.
- PortableScreenPlay can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Wallpaper CyclingScreenPlay allows users to automatically switch between different wallpapers at specified time intervals or randomly.
- Developed byKelteseth
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- RatingAverage rating of 3.8
- Alternatives36 alternatives listed
Our users have written 8 comments and reviews about ScreenPlay, and it has gotten 26 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on ScreenPlay
- Upvoted a comment on ScreenPlay
Opensource, free, Steam integration - It has all the pieces for a great solution to static desktops. It has simplified installation of user-created work by adding in Steam Workshop, and it has a great community with responsive devs.Show more ▾ago
- added Live Wallpapers as a feature to ScreenPlayago
- reviewed ScreenPlay
awesome Open Source Software and a alternative to Wallpaper Engineago