Ridom TraceEdi Alternatives
Genophore is an application for searching and designing proteins. It also provides a suite of bioinformatics utilities and collaboration tools.
- - Genophore is the most popular Web-based, SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Ridom TraceEdi.
- - Genophore is the most popular free alternative to Ridom TraceEdi.
UGENE is free open-source cross-platform bioinformatics software.
- - UGENE is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Ridom TraceEdi.
- - UGENE is the most popular Open Source alternative to Ridom TraceEdi.
BioEdit is a biological sequence alignment editor written for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/7. An intuitive multiple document interface with convenient features makes alignment and manipulation of sequences relatively easy on your desktop computer.Discontinued
The program is no longer maintained. Last version, 7.2.5, released in December 2013, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Geneious combines all the major DNA and protein sequence analysis tools into one revolutionary software solution!
- - Geneious is the most popular commercial alternative to Ridom TraceEdi.
QIAGEN CLC Main Workbench is ideal for DNA, RNA, & protein sequence data analysis with a wide variety of features, no advanced computer skills required! The workbench is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux platforms.
GeneStudio Pro is a modern suite of molecular biology applications for the Windows platform built on our sequence format conversion engine, SeqVerter. All manipulations with sequences of different formats are thus seamless and transparent for the user.