What is Rename Master?
Rename Master is a freeware utility designed to rename multiple files with a just few clicks. Anyone that has worked with websites, file archives, or collections of music, videos, or pictures has probably spent way too much time renaming hundreds of files.
This utility will add, remove, or replace parts of the filename with ease and also supports renaming via file properties, MP3 tags, JPEG JFIF and EXIF tags, and text files. Batch renaming that's simple to use, yet still very powerful.
- Intelligent number sorting
- JPEG/MP3 tag support and many more Meta-Variables
- Auto-Preview support
- "Scipts" to save commonly used renaming options
- [*] and [?] command prompt style wildcards, or full Regular Expression support
- "Undo" button so a renaming operation can be rolled back
- Floating thumbnail window for viewing pictures and optional thumbnail file list view
- Optional Explorer integration for right-clicking on files/folders or using "Send To"
This program requires no installation, but an optional setup program is included. Supported on Windows XP through Windows 7, though it's likely to still run on older OS versions..
Rename Master Screenshots
Rename Master information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Rename Master
- added Rename Master as alternative(s) to SimpleImageRenamer
- added Fazili Bulk File Renamer as an alternative to Rename Master
- added Rename Master as alternative(s) to F2