The most popular alternative is Tutturu, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to Rabbit so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Rabbit alternatives are Metastream (Free, Open Source), myCircle.tv (Freemium), Sync Video (Free) and Teleparty (Free).
- Tutturu.tv is a shared browsing service. Users can invite friends to their room and take turns controlling a shared virtual browser, allowing them to visit any website they desire together.
- Metastream allows you to watch internet videos with friends. It synchronizes media on websites so you can watch together.
- Watch synchronized videos from Youtube, Dailymotion or Vimeo with your friends up to 20. Everyone views the same video at the exact same time and can control it.
- Ever wanted to watch a video on YouTube or Vimeo simultaneously with your friends, who are not exactly sitting next to you?
Well, now you can!
- Netflix Party is a Chrome extension for watching Netflix remotely with friends, e.g., for movie nights with that long-distance special someone.
- Kosmi is a free real time application and communication platform that offers voice, text and video calls along with games and applications such as SNES Party, NES Party, OpenArena, Poker, Virtual Cardtables, Synced YouTube and Cowatch Video.
- Watch movies, listen to music and enjoy your social media while chatting with your friends.
- Invited.tv is a online video streaming service that allows friends to host watch parties using virtual browsers. Invited allows users to take turns controlling the virtual browser to easily browse and surf the web.
- Share a virtual room with friends. Watch videos, play with 3D objects, or just hang out.
- Watch anything, together.
Chat with your friends and comment the video in real time.