Metastream allows you to watch internet videos with friends. It synchronizes media on websites so you can watch together.
Watch or listen together: Start a session and invite your friends by sharing your friend code with them.
Build up the queue: Browse for your favorite media and add the URL to the queue. A number of popular websites are already supported for playback.
Use enhanced features: New features are added on top of streaming websites such as real-time chat and timestamp markers. More Info »
• Supports Chromium and Firefox browsers.
• Supports many websites such as YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll, and more.
• Synchronized playback of streaming media across various websites.
• Public, private, and offline sessions.
• Support for WebRTC peer-to-peer connections.
• Real-time chat with peers.
• Queue of media requested by peers in session.
• Timestamp cue points parsed from media description.
• Auto-fullscreen of embedded media players on websites.
• Per-user playback permissions, managed by the host.
• Basic host administrative functionality (kicking peers).