What is qpdfview?
qpdfview is a Qt-based tabbed document viewer using the Poppler library for PDF rendering and CUPS for printing. Support for the DjVu and PostScript formats can be added via plugins.
Current features include:
- Outline, properties and thumbnail panes
- Scale, rotate and fit
- Fullscreen and presentation views
- Continuous and multiple-page layouts
- Search for text
- Configurable tool bars
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts
- Persistent per-file settings
- SyncTeX support
- Rudimentary annotation support (with Poppler version 0.20.1 or higher)
- Rudimentary form support
- Support for PostScript and DjVu documents