AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
Suggest and vote on features
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Windows alternative to PyGUIBot.
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to PyGUIBot.
- LightweightAutoHotkey consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for scriptingAutoHotkey supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- PortableAutoHotkey can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineAutoHotkey can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeAutoHotkey doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Use a straightforward BASIC-like scripting language to automate your Windows GUI. Simulate key presses, mouse movement, window attributes and much more.Suggest and vote on features
Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Suggest and vote on features
- - UI.Vision RPA is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to PyGUIBot.
UI.Vision RPA Features
- Command line interfaceUI.Vision RPA either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Works OfflineUI.Vision RPA can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Marketing AutomationUI.Vision RPA can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Support for scriptingUI.Vision RPA supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Website MonitoringUI.Vision RPA can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
The last update is from September 2021.
Pulover’s Macro Creator is a Free Automation Tool and Script Generator. It is based on AutoHotkey language and provides users with multiple automation functions, as well as a built-in recorder.Suggest and vote on features
Pulover’s Macro Creator Features
- No Coding RequiredPulover’s Macro Creator can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- PortablePulover’s Macro Creator can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freePulover’s Macro Creator doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightPulover’s Macro Creator consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Recurring TasksPulover’s Macro Creator supports scheduling a task to recur at any frequency, such as daily or weekly.
- Support for scriptingPulover’s Macro Creator supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- OCRExtract the text from a screen capture or file and paste it into another document for edits.
- Fill PDF FormsPulover’s Macro Creator supports forms in PDF files.
From version 4.5.1, during installation, the user is presented with an offer for software by Lavasoft and a button to decline.
Sikuli is a visual technology to search and automate graphical user interfaces (GUI) using images (screenshots). The first release of Sikuli contains Sikuli Script, a visual scripting API for Jython, and Sikuli IDE, an integrated development environment for writing visual...Suggest and vote on features
AutoKey, previously known as AutoKey Py3, is a Python 3 port of the discontinued OldAutoKey , the desktop automation utility for Linux and X11.Suggest and vote on features
Actiona (formerly known as Actionaz) is a task automation tool. It allows you to create and execute action lists.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredActiona can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Works OfflineActiona can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Actiona without registration.
- PortableActiona can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
With Automator, you can accomplish time-consuming, repetitive manual tasks quickly, efficiently, and effortlessly. Automator lets you skip the complex programming and scripting that is normally required to create automations.Suggest and vote on features
A free, fully-featured, and extensible tool for automating any web or desktop application. UiPath Studio Community is free for individual developers, small professional teams, education and training purposes.Suggest and vote on features
AutoKey is a desktop automation utility for Linux and X11. It allows you to manage collection of scripts and phrases, and assign abbreviations and hotkeys to these. This allows you to execute a script or insert text on demand in any program.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for scriptingOldAutoKey supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
The program is no longer developed. As announced by the developer, last version, 0.90.4, released in May 2012, is feature complete and can be still downloaded from Google Code Archive. A maintained port, updated to run on Python 3, has been hosted on GitHub with the name AutoKey , previously known as AutoKey Py3
Tired of manually executing a Shortcut every morning when starting to work? Just add the Shortcut to Shortery and let it run automatically.
Shortery offers seven different triggers to run a Shortcut:Shortery has no features, suggest some!
This tool lets you simulate keyboard input and mouse activity, move and resize windows, etc. It does this using X11's XTEST extension and other Xlib functions.Suggest and vote on features