The most popular alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to AutoIt so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AutoIt alternatives are Sikuli (Free, Open Source), UI.Vision RPA (Freemium, Open Source), Pulover’s Macro Creator (Free, Open Source) and Karabiner (Free, Open Source).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- Desktop automation tool using image recognition to identify and automate GUI elements.
- Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Karabiner, previously called KeyRemap4MacBook, is a very powerful keyboard remapper for Mac OS X.
- Sometimes Newtons Law of Inertia is just as applicable to the digital world as to the physical. All too often our files sit around never to be filed.
- Keyboard Maestro enables you to create or record custom macro shortcuts that you can activate at any time.
- Text expander, start menu, shortcuts, auto complete, mouse gestures, macro recorder, clipboard manager and more.
- Actiona (formerly known as Actionaz) is a task automation tool. It allows you to create and execute action lists.