What is Repeat?
Repeat is a full-fledged, Java mouse/keyboard record/replay and automation hotkeys/macros creation using modern programming languages, and more advanced automation features. Working across three major OSes: Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- Record and replay computer activities.
- Store recorded tasks and replay them later.
- Write your own task in your favorite text editor using Python or Java so you have more control over the computer.
- Assign multiple arbitrary hotkey combinations to activate a stored task.
- Assign multiple mouse gestures to activate a stored task.
- Compile and run tasks on a group of remote machines.
- Manage your Repeat tasks (either recorded or written).
- 976 Stars
- 71 Forks
- 7 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Said about Repeat as an alternative
no adds no trialware its just amazing I use it for autoclicking it do good best alternative ive found