What is PSPad?
PSPad is a freeware programmers editor in 8 languages for Microsoft Windows operating systems. Some features are highlighted syntax, ftp, projects and so on. Code explorer for Pascal, C/C++, INI, HTML, XML, PHP and more in development, internal web browser with APACHE support. Installation contains templates for HTML, PHP, Pascal, JScript, VBScript, MySQL, MS-Dos, Perl.
PSPad is useful for people who:
- work with various programming environments.
- like highlighted syntax in their source code.
- need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor.
- are looking for a tool that handles plain text.
- want to save time - PSPad offers rich text formating functions.
- need a tool that offers user extension capabilities.
- want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products because PSPad is free for commercial and government purposes too.