The most popular alternative is Adobe Dimension. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try LuxCoreRender or appleseed. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 42 alternatives to POV-Ray so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting POV-Ray alternatives are RenderMan (Free Personal), Mitsuba (Free), Kerkythea (Free) and Clara.io (Freemium).
- Create high-quality, photorealistic images with the 3D tool made for graphic designers.
- LuxCoreRender is a physically based and unbiased rendering engine. Based on state of the art algorithms, LuxCoreRender simulates the flow of light according to physical equations, thus producing realistic images of photographic quality.
- appleseed is a modern, open source, physically-based rendering engine designed to produce photorealistic images, animations and visual effects.
- PhotoRealistic RenderMan, or PRMan for short, is a proprietary photorealistic RenderMan-compliant renderer.
- Physically based renderer.
- Powerful, feature-rich and fast standalone raytracing renderer.Exporters from Blender and Google SketchUp are also available.
- Clara.io is a full-featured cloud-based 3D modeling, animation and rendering software tool that runs in your web browser.
- Sunflow is an open-source rendering system for photo-realistic image synthesis.
- A free distributed render farm for Blender.
- Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photorealistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism.