The most popular alternative is Adobe Dimension. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try LuxCoreRender or appleseed. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 42 alternatives to POV-Ray so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting POV-Ray alternatives are RenderMan (Free Personal), Mitsuba (Free), Kerkythea (Free) and Sunflow Rendering System (Free, Open Source).
- Artlantis Studio is the ideal tool for anyone who wants very high resolution rendering not only for images, but for QuickTime VR Panoramas, Objects and animations as well.
- Indigo RT is a new rendering solution which delivers unmatched value in the high end rendering market.
- MiniLight is a minimal global illumination renderer. It is primarily an exercise in simplicity.
- 3Delight is a fast, high quality, RenderMan®-compliant renderer designed to produce photo-realistic images in demanding production environments.
- fryrender is the physically-based light simulator developed by RandomControl.
- Arion is the hybrid-accelerated and physically-based light simulator developed by RandomControl.
- Arnold is an unbiased, physically based, ray tracing 3D rendering application, based on Monte Carlo Ray Tracing.
- Unbiasedly Cute 3D Rendering Software.
- The lighting tool for 3D artists.
- AIR is an advanced 3D graphics renderer with a unique architecture and extensive features designed for the rapid production of high-quality images.