Polo is a modern, light-weight file manager for Linux with support for multiple panes and tabs; support for archives, and much more.
- Multiple Panes - Single-pane, dual-pane (vertical or horizontal split) and quad-pane layouts. Supports multiple tabs in each pane. Each tab has an embedded terminal which can be toggled with the F4 key.
- Multiple Views - List view, Icon view, Tiled view and Media view.
- Device Manager - Devices popup displays list of connected devices with options to mount and unmount. Supports locking/unlocking LUKS encrypted devices.
- Archive Support - Support for browsing archives as normal folders. Supports creation of archives in multiple formats with advanced compression settings.
- PDF Actions - Actions in right-click menu: Split and Merge pages, Add or Remove Password, Rotate, etc.
- ISO Actions - Actions in right-click menu: Mount, Boot in VM, Write to USB
- Image Actions - Actions in right-click menu: Rotate, Resize, Reduce Quality, Optimize PNG, Convert to other formats, Boot or Reduce Colors, etc.... More Info »