PDFKeeper is free, open source document management software that integrates with a compatible, relational database to provide a centralized storage and management solution for PDF documents.
• Store PDF documents in a compatible, relational database where they’re indexed and can be managed by any computer that has PDFKeeper installed on your network.
• Upload PDF documents individually or in bulk. In addition, configured folders can be setup to allow for integration and automation.
• Apply a category to selected document records and when PDF documents are uploaded.
• Set the flag state on a selected document record and when PDF documents are uploaded to mark for follow-up.
• Add notes to a selected document record that can include the date, time, and database user account name. All notes can be edited and are indexed by the database.
• Search for document records by String, Author, Subject, Author and Subject, Category, or Date Added. In addition to search capabilities, the entire database can be queried or only query document records that are flagged.
• With PDFKeeper, the following functions can be performed on a selected document record: PDF document viewing with the bundled or default viewer; flag document state management; notes viewing and editing; keywords, PDF preview image, and PDF text are also displayed for viewing.
• Export selected PDF documents with their category, notes, and flag state from the database for easy importing.... More Info »