The most popular alternative is PayPal. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Open Collective or Bitcoin Cash. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to PayRequest so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PayRequest alternatives are Stripe (Paid), TransferWise (Paid), Google Pay (Free) and Uphold (Free).
- PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
- Recurring funding for groups. Accept money without creating a new bank account, and be fully transparent about where that money is going.
- Stripe helps you create any type of payments flow—from e-commerce to recurring billing and everything in between.
Stripe enables you to accept payments in minutes.
Stripe makes recurring and subscription-based billing easy.
- Currency exchange
Banks and other providers could charge you up to 5% in hidden costs when sending money abroad. TransferWise is up to 8x cheaper.
- Bitcoin Cash is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. It's a permissionless, decentralized cryptocurrency that requires no trusted third parties and no central bank. .
- Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay with Google online, in stores, and more. Book a trip, grab a meal, see a show, and enjoy new experiences—all without your wallet.
- Move, convert, transact and hold any form of money or commodity. Instantly, securely and for free.
- Founded in 2005 and based in New York, Payoneer is venture-backed, profitable and ranked in the top 100 of Inc. 5000’s Financial Services companies.
- Amazon Payments, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of...
- DASH is a secure, blockchain-based global financial network which offers private transactions.