OpenIn AlternativesWeb Browsers and other similar apps like OpenIn
Browserosaurus is an open-source (MIT license), Electron-based app for macOS. It works by setting itself as the default browser; any clicked links in non-browser apps are now sent to Browserosaurus where it’ll present you with a menu of all your installed browsers.
- - Browserosaurus is the most popular Mac alternative to OpenIn.
- - Browserosaurus is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to OpenIn.
A macOS app for creating rules that decide which browser is opened for every link that would open the default browser. Open Facebook in one browser, and Trello in another. Or Spotify links in the Spotify client. Or whatever URL in whatever app!.
Browser Select is a utility to dynamically select the browser you want instead of just having one default for all links. similar to the prompt in android to choose a browser when a link in a non-browser app is clicked/touched.
- - Browser Select is the most popular Windows alternative to OpenIn.
One tool to rule them all
Get virtually as many default web browsers as you want.
With Browser Fairy you can you can even have individual default web browsers for every app and literally every web page.
You always wanted to automatically open different web sites in browsers of.
Do you have multiple browsers or browser profiles on your machine? Do you want to open different links with different browsers or profiles without switching manually? If yes, then you need Browser Tamer!
Browser Tamer Features
- Set preferred browser: Always list all browsers, only list native apps, always list selected browser, only list whitelisted browsers
- - LinkSheet is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to OpenIn.
Set it as your default browser and when opening a link from anywhere you'll get a neat selection which browser to use or use rules to automate which browsers to use for which links.