Browser Select Alternatives
Browserosaurus is an open-source (MIT license), Electron-based app for macOS. It works by setting itself as the default browser; any clicked links in non-browser apps are now sent to Browserosaurus where it’ll present you with a menu of all your installed browsers.
- - Browserosaurus is the most popular Mac alternative to Browser Select.
- - Browserosaurus is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Browser Select.
Sometimes you might want to open a link in a browser of your choice, instead of the default one. Hurl is used to let you choose the browser everytime you click a link (links outside of browser). So naturally, It acts as default browser to do that.
- - Hurl - Choose a Browser is the most popular Windows alternative to Browser Select.
Hurl - Choose a Browser Features
A macOS app for creating rules that decide which browser is opened for every link that would open the default browser. Open Facebook in one browser, and Trello in another. Or Spotify links in the Spotify client. Or whatever URL in whatever app!.
Do you have multiple browsers or browser profiles on your machine? Do you want to open different links with different browsers or profiles without switching manually? If yes, then you need Browser Tamer!
Browser Tamer Features
- Set preferred browser: Always list all browsers, only list native apps, always list selected browser, only list whitelisted browsers
- - LinkSheet is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Browser Select.
A small application to select a browser every time you click a link anywhere. This is especially useful if you have multiple browsers or profiles, and you want to be able to open certain links in certain browsers.
One tool to rule them all
Get virtually as many default web browsers as you want.
With Browser Fairy you can you can even have individual default web browsers for every app and literally every web page.
You always wanted to automatically open different web sites in browsers of.