The most popular alternative is Spiceworks Help Desk, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to Open-AudIT so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Open-AudIT alternatives are Ocsinventory-ng.org (Free, Open Source), Lansweeper Network Inventory (Freemium), InvGate Assets (Paid) and Network Inventory Advisor (Paid).
- Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
- 10 years mature OCS Inventory NG, an OpenSource computer inventory and package deployment system for Win32 and Unix and Apple and Linux. Works with glpi-project.org helpdesk.
- Lansweeper discovers Windows, Linux and Mac machines in your network. In addition, it inventories network devices such as Printers, Routers and Switches.
- Assets is a suite of intelligent solutions to manage your hardware and software assets, through discovery, remote desktop, software metering, deployment & license management, and financials.
- Network Inventory Advisor audits all network software and hardware simply and efficiently.
- Action1 Endpoint Security Platform discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and allows you to retrieve live security information from the entire network using plain English queries, with a Google-like experience, right in your web browser.
- Alloy Navigator is an all-inclusive IT Service and Asset Management solution that provides thoughtful answers to your toughest IT challenges.
- systems management tool that scans Windows computers to collect hardware, software, and Windows configuration data.
- IT Asset Management and License Management: Inventory of Hardware & Software on Windows, Mac, Linux, vSphere, XenServer, Printers, Routers, Switches, Active Directory, Exchange Organization incl. Mobile Devices, and much more.
- Discovers and manages all devices connected to the network WiFi/Mobile.