The most popular alternative is FusionInventory, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Ocsinventory-ng.org so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Ocsinventory-ng.org alternatives are Ralph (Free, Open Source), Open-AudIT (Free, Open Source), m23 (Free, Open Source) and Microsoft Intune (Paid).
- Fork of the OCS Inventory project that enables users to inventory their IT assets.
- Ralph is full-featured Asset Management, DCIM and CMDB system for data center and back office.Features:* auto-discover existing hardware
- Open-AudIT is a network auditing application. It is based on the scripting languages of PHP, Bash and VBScript.
- m23 is a software distribution and management system for the Debian, Ubuntu, Kubuntu Linux, Xubuntu, Linux Mint, elementary OS, Fedora, CentOS and openSUSE distributions.
- Microsoft Intune is a cloud service that provides mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities.
- opsi is an Client Management System for Windows and Linux clients based on Linux servers.The opsi key features are:
- Rembo is a leading provider of software that helps organizations automatically install or upgrade operating systems on thousands of servers, laptops and desktop computers simultaneously, which eliminates the need for IT specialists.
- The goal of the SYDI project is to help people getting started as well as providing some helpful tips.
- Managing workplace systems, users and their resources leads to high costs for organizations.