Lightweight Assets Management System for Data Center and Back Office. It is an Open Source project provided on Apache v2.0 License.
- Free • Open Source
- Inventory Management Tool
What is Ralph?
Ralph is full-featured Asset Management, DCIM and CMDB system for data centers and back offices.
- keep track of assets purchases and their life cycle
- flexible flow system for assets life cycle
- data center and back office support
- dc visualization built-in
It is an Open Source project provided on Apache v2.0 License.
- 1,960 Stars
- 505 Forks
- 123 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about Ralph as an alternative
Ralph is a good replacement for GLPI in regards to IT asset management. However, it will not replace it for Ticket systems.
This solution maked a relation between physical devices and virtual devices.
- Network Monitor
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review