My Budget Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to My Budget so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting My Budget alternatives are HomeBank (Free, Open Source), You Need A Budget (Paid), Mint.com (Freemium) and Money Manager Ex (Free, Open Source).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.PROVEN METHOD
- Mint.com is a free web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada.
- Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software.
- Financial manager, it can help you keep track of expenses, income, budgets and everything in between. It even supports credit cards, shared household accounts and savings accounts.
- KMyMoney is a cross-platform personal finance manager build on KDE frameworks technologies for your desktop and notebook environment.
- Advanced expense manager that allows you to track your expenses and plan budgets.
- Open-source personal finance manager for Android platform * Multiple accounts with multiple currencies * Scheduled and recurring transactions
- Free, open source and online accounting software for small businesses and freelancers.