What is GnuCash?
GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, GnuCash allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. As quick and intuitive to use as a checkbook register, it is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
- Double Entry
- Checkbook-Style Register
- Scheduled Transactions
- Reports, Graphs
- Statement Reconciliation
- Income/Expense Account Types
- Small Business Accounting Features
- Multiple Currencies
- Stock/Mutual Fund Portfolios
- Online Stock & Mutual Fund Quotes
Data storage and exchange features
- Experimental database support
- QIF and OFX Import
- HBCI Support
- Transaction Finder
- Check Printing
- Mortgage & Loan Repayment Assistant
- User Manual and Help