Tabby is an infinitely customizable cross-platform terminal app for local shells, serial, SSH and Telnet connections.
- - Tabby Terminal is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to mRemoteNC.
- - Tabby Terminal is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to mRemoteNC.
Tabby Terminal Features
Remmina is a remote desktop client written in GTK+. Remmina primarily targets system administrators and travelers that need to work with computers remotely in front of either large monitors or tiny netbooks.
mRemoteNG is a fork of mRemote , an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager.
MobaXterm is an enhanced terminal app that brings the advanced features of a Unix-like command-line to Windows. It takes the power of Cygwin and wraps it in a sleek, visual interface that's super easy to use, lightweight and portable.
Ready to go. Termux works directly with no rooting or setup required. At first start a minimal base system is installed automatically - you decide what to do next.
- - Termux is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to mRemoteNC.
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users. Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
- - Remote Desktop Manager is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to mRemoteNC.
Remote Desktop Manager Features
Terminal (also referred to as Terminal.app) is a terminal emulator included in Apple's Mac OS X operating system. It originated in Mac OS X's predecessors, NEXTSTEP and OPENSTEP, and allows the user to interact with the computer through a command line interface.
A GPU-accelerated cross-platform terminal emulator and multiplexer written by @wez and implemented in Rust
The all in one terminal client for Android including SSH, Local Shell, Mosh and Telnet support.
Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.
A VNC/SSH Client for the GNOME Desktop
- You can connect to several machines at the same time with tabs
- You can keep track of your most used connections with favorites
- You can keep track of your recently used connections through GtkRecent
- You can browse your network f.