MovieTag AlternativesMedia Managers and other similar apps like MovieTag
Launched online in 1990 and a subsidiary of Amazon.com since 1998, IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content, designed to help fans explore the world of movies and shows and decide what to watch.
Suggest and vote on features
- - IMDb is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to MovieTag.
- - IMDb is the most popular free alternative to MovieTag.
Trakt helps you keep a record of what TV shows and movies you are watching. Based on your favorites, trakt recommends additional shows and movies you'll enjoy!Suggest and vote on features
- User RatingTrakt.tv supports user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind.
- Calendar ViewTrakt.tv has a built-in calendar view to have a clear overview of your content over time.
- Dark ModeTrakt.tv supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- LightweightTrakt.tv consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Letterboxd lets you keep track of every film you’ve seen, so you can instantly recommend one the moment someone asks, or check reactions to a film you’ve just heard about. We’re a global community of film fans who live to discuss, rate and rank what we watch.Suggest and vote on features
Simkl is a TV, anime, and movie tracker that keeps a history of all the shows and movies you watch in one, central location. It’s a mobile app, a website, Google Chrome extension to keep track of everything you watch and integrates with many TV apps.Suggest and vote on features
- Personalized RecommendationsSimkl can recommend content you like, whether it's something you already know or not.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Simkl without registration.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsSimkl can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- PortableSimkl can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Dark ModeSimkl supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- User RatingSimkl supports user ratings and reviews to help you make up your mind.
It's completely user driven by people like you. TMDb is currently used by millions of people every month and with our and powerful API, also used by many popular media centers like Moovida, XBMC, Plex, MythTV and MediaPortal.Suggest and vote on features
The Movie Database Features
Metacritic aggregates music, game, tv, and movie reviews from the leading critics. Only Metacritic.com uses METASCORES, which let you know at a glance how each item was reviewed.Suggest and vote on features
Rotten Tomatoes and the Tomatometer score are the world’s most trusted recommendation resources for quality entertainment. As the leading online aggregator of movie and TV show reviews from critics, we provide fans with a comprehensive guide to what’s Fresh – and what’s Rotten –...Suggest and vote on features
Rotten Tomatoes Features
SeriesGuide helps you keep track of your favorite TV shows and movies.
Suggest and vote on features
- - SeriesGuide is the most popular Open Source alternative to MovieTag.
MovieLens helps you find non-commercial, personalized movie recommendations. Rate movies to build a custom taste profile, then MovieLens recommends other movies for you to watch.Suggest and vote on features
The TCI is a measure of the similarity between two people's taste in films. The lower the TCI, the greater the tendency to agree on which movies ruled and which sucked.Suggest and vote on features