«Miya Notes for Google Keep» is the easiest and the most convenient way to access Google Keep Notes on your Mac
Google Keep is an excellent service to create notes, but it is not very convenient to work with it through a web browser. The fastest and easiest way to work with Google Keep is to install and try «Miya Notes for Google Keep» application.
When developing Miya Notes for Google Keep the main goal was to make working with Google Keep on Mac convenient, and to provide the fasters access to notes. More Info »
Powerful functions are at your disposal, such as a widget for desktop, multi window mode, and fast menu bar access. There are a lot of hot keys to make your work even faster.
- Create notes fast by using hotkey and the QuickEntry
- Create notes from clipboard – just press the hotkey and the text appears in the note
- With the desktop widget, you can access your notes any moment
- Menu bar access + you can open the list of notes in the Menu bar by using a hotkey
- Various modes available – “Window mode”, “Desktop widget”, “Menu bar access”
- Set the hotkeys yourself
- Beautiful themes
- Launch at the system start
- Show/Open App at the system start
NB: An Internet Connection is needed to use «Miya Notes for Google Keep». Offline mode not supported.
Legal Note: This app is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by the Google Inc. Keep and all other copyrights are the property of Google Inc. and their respective owners.