Minecraft Earth Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Minecraft. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Minetest or Roblox. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Minecraft Earth so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Minecraft Earth alternatives are Terraria (Paid), Starbound (Paid), LEGO Worlds (Paid) and Creativerse (Freemium).
- The Fun-Focused Free Software Voxel World Game. Voxelands is a sandbox construction game based on Minetest.
- You become a survivor in the zombie infested ruins of society, and team up with your friends to remain among the living.
- Eco is an online game where players must collaborate to build a civilization in a world where everything they do affects the environment.
- Hytale is a upcoming sandbox game.
- Blockland is a non-linear sandbox game with no set goals, giving players the freedom to design and construct elaborate structures.
- Scrap Mechanic is an all-new creative multiplayer sandbox game which drops you right into a world where you quite literally engineer your own adventures!
- Mythruna is a game under construction combining extensive world building, crafting, and sandbox elements with just a touch of role-playing.
- Tired of the roblox tyranny and greed? The Novetus community game is the solution!
Novetus was made to improve on RBXLegacy, with the addition of new features that enhance the
launcher for mod development, player customization, and overall usability.
- Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing. You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out. All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
- You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, hunt and make traps.