What is ClassiCube?
ClassiCube is a voxel-based sandbox game inspired by Minecraft Classic
Singleplayer Explore a randomly generated landscape, build all sorts of neat creations, and more.
Multiplayer Chat with your friends, build large projects together, play multiple gamemodes including Capture the Flag and Lava Survival, explore adventure maps made by the community.
Custom blocks Don't like how some blocks look? Overwrite and add your own blocks using the MCGalaxy server software. Share your changes with your friends!
Browser support Play directly in your browser, no plugins required! Works on chromebooks, mobile devices, and regular desktop PCs.
Open source Completely free and open source, written in plain C for portability and speed.
Fast Great performance, even on low-spec devices.
ClassiCube Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Single playerClassiCube has one or more single player game modes.
- MultiplayerClassiCube offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Online co-opYou can team-up with two or more players over the internet in ClassiCube to play cooperatively.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in ClassiCube.
- ModdableClassiCube can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- Written in
- Alternatives9 alternatives listed
- 1,123 Stars
- 170 Forks
- 407 Open Issues
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about ClassiCube, and it has gotten 12 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about ClassiCube as an alternative
Based on the style of classic Minecraft, this game is really neat, has a lot of potential, is fun, and hits close to home for those who have played classic Minecraft. I definitely recommend ClassiCube, even as it's own game overall.
Free "Creative Mode" (though outdated).
It has fun servers, and I found it when I was searching for a similar game for Chromebook.