Mindly (mind mapping) AlternativesMind Mapping & Note-taking Tools like Mindly (mind mapping)
Freeplane is a powerful and free software for building mind maps. It is a redesigned version of the well known FreeMind , and is created by one of FreeMind's key developers.
- - Freeplane is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Mindly (mind mapping).
- - Freeplane is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Mindly (mind mapping).
FreeMind is a premier free mind-mapping software written in Java. The recent development has hopefully turned it into high productivity tool. We are proud that the operation and navigation of FreeMind is faster than that of MindManager because of one-click "fold /...
Last version from 2016. See https://sourceforge.net/projects/freemind/files/
Xmind is a full-featured mind mapping and brainstorming tool that helps to unleash creativity, capture inspiration, brainstorm ideas, boost productivity, and more.
- - Xmind is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Mindly (mind mapping).
- - Xmind is the most popular commercial alternative to Mindly (mind mapping).
TheBrain helps you organize all your Web pages, contacts, documents, emails and files in a context-driven visual map.
A plugin to make your canvas work like a mindmap.
Obsidian Canvas Features
Mindomo is the easiest online software for creating mind maps, concept maps, outlines and various other types of diagrams. The following features make it the perfect choice both for business and education:
- - Mindomo is the most popular SaaS alternative to Mindly (mind mapping).
A creative multi-platform based mind mapping software with rich originally designed resources and handy features for daily life, business and educational purposes.
Wondershare Edraw MindMaster Features
Notabase is a powerful and easy-to-use note-taking app for networked thinking. Connect your ideas together and write more effortlessly.
- - Notabase is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Mindly (mind mapping).
A web app that combines mind mapping with the power of networked note-taking. Organize & connect all your thoughts in one place. As if Miro and Obsidian had a baby! See for yourself here 👉 https://beta.scrintal.com/b/final-scrintal-board--jtult.
Mind mapping app with markdown support and online collaboration for building your knowledge.