Microsoft Office Visio Alternatives for Android
Microsoft Office Visio is not available for Android but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android alternative is Lucidchart, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Microsoft Office Visio and 13 are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Microsoft Office Visio are PlantUML (Free, Open Source), Creately (Freemium), Visto (Freemium) and ProcessMaker (Freemium).
- Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, collaboration, and data visualization to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time. .
- Open-source, Java-based UML diagram maker using plain text descriptions to draw models.
- An online diagramming tool with built-in productivity features to create diagrams faster. Draw flowcharts, mind maps, org charts, network diagrams, Venn diagrams and 50+ other diagrams types. Readymade templates to get started fast.
- Visto is a tool which provides efficiency to your business and your team through flows and forms.
- ProcessMaker is a cost effective and easy to use open source business process management (BPM) or workflow software application.
- Clickcharts flowchart software allows for easy drawing of diagrams and flowcharts to provide a way of organising and displaying data. Lay out your ideas, organisation and processes or create UML, Venn or mind map diagrams with this flow diagram maker.
- Visio Viewer opens Visio drawings directly on a computer without conversion on external Web Servers. Viewing Visio documents is as simple as drag and dropping of files (with a .vsd, .vsdx, .vdx extension) to the Application window.
- Oqto is a powerful diagram creation and editing tool available on your tablet or smart phone.
- TouchDraw is a vector drawing application that gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos...
- Cubetto gives you the opportunity to model in modeling languages from a vast set of selections. You can choose between BPMN, Event-driven Process Chains (EPC) to Flowcharts.