MakeHuman Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to MakeHuman for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Blender, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to MakeHuman and 11 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to MakeHuman are Bforartists (Free, Open Source), MODO (Paid), ManuelbastioniLAB (Free, Open Source) and Art of Illusion (Free, Open Source).
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- Bforartists is a fork of Blender. It comes with the same features, but with an improved UI and usability.
- MODO is a fully featured 3D content creation application, famous primarily for it's modelling capabilities, MODO also offers a fast renderer, sculpting, painting, dynamics and animation tools.
- The aim of ManuelbastioniLAB is to bring you a set of advanced tools to turn your Blender in a powerful laboratory for realistic humanoid characters creation.
- Art of Illusion is a free, open source 3D modelling and rendering studio.
- TopoGun is a stand-alone resurfacing, and maps baking application. The resurfacing functions in TopoGun will help you modify and/or recreate the edgeflow of your digital 3D models.
- AC3D is one of the longest established 3D design software programs available today.
- blendersensei.com/sensei-format Makes using Blender easier by overhauling its interface & tools.
- Dead Deer is a 3D modeler, 3D game maker, and a 3D demo maker designed to create games.