MakeHuman Alternatives for iPad
MakeHuman is not available for iPad but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is VRoid Studio, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to MakeHuman and five of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to MakeHuman are Magic Poser (Free), 3D Model Maker (Paid), 123D (Free Personal) and Sunny 3D (Paid).
- pixiv has released "VRoid Studio", a character maker that allows users to create, in easy steps, 3D model characters which can be used in various VR\AR platforms as well...
- Magic Poser is a ground-breaking app that allows you to easily pose ANY number of 3D human art models with props in any way you want! A must-have app for drawing, manga, comics, storyboarding, character design, etc.
- 3D Model Maker lets you create virtual 3D models in your computer. You can create anything your imagination can think of. (Not limited to simple cubes or blocks like some apps!
- Autodesk 123D is a suite of hobbyist CAD and modelling tools created by Autodesk.
- With ultimate simple user interface, you can create 3D model by using freehand sketch and directly apply painting to your 3D model without learning difficult texture mapping.