LumaFusion offers powerful features and an elegant UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful fe...
- Paid • Proprietary
- Video Editor
- Chrome OS
- Android Tablet
What is LumaFusion?
LumaFusion offers powerful features and an elegant UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film) • Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings • Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps • Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse and use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io • Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives • Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds • View detailed metadata for your media • Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library • Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics • 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects • Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip • Track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks • Dozens of transitions • Display your preview on an external monitor • Add markers with notes to your timeline • Powerful multi-select with cut, copy, paste in and between projects
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects. • Use powerful color correction tools • Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl • Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
- 4.78 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
- Video Editor
CategoriesVideo & Movies • Photos & Graphics
List containing LumaFusioniPad Apps
Recent user activities on LumaFusion
- QuestioningEspecialy added LumaFusion as alternative(s) to Cinecred
- Danilo_Venom edited LumaFusion
- ZEEF edited LumaFusion
I edit all of my YouTube videos in LumaFusion either on my phone or my iPad. It is amazing that they can provide nearly equally versatile environments on both a 13 inch tablet and a 5.5 inch phone.
I bought about 5 different mobile video editing apps before using this one. Many simply didn't support multi-video tracks or the other advanced features this app supports. I've really enjoyed it thus far. There is a learning curve, but their online documentation is really very good.
i like how powerful it is the only problems i have with it that it only supports 6 clips