The most popular alternative is Kdenlive, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to LumaFusion so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting LumaFusion alternatives are OpenShot (Free, Open Source), Shotcut (Free, Open Source), Avidemux (Free, Open Source) and DaVinci Resolve (Freemium).
- Kdenlive is a non linear video editor. It is based on the MLT framework and accepts many audio and video formats, allows you to add effects, transitions and render into the format of your choice.
- We designed OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
- Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform, non-linear video editor.
- Free and simple video editor that supports a variety of file types and automated tasks.
- DaVinci Resolve combines the world’s most advanced color corrector with professional multi-track editing, so now you can edit, color correct, finish and deliver all from one system!.
- Edit video faster than ever before with the powerful, more connected Adobe Premiere® Pro CC.
- Olive is a free non-linear video editor aiming to provide a fully-featured alternative to high-end professional video editing software.
- VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- VEGAS Pro leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence to bring your video production two steps ahead.
- Lightworks is an editing powerhouse, delivering unparalleled speed and flexibility, fully integrated with the other members of the Complete Collaboration family.