The most popular alternative is GitHub, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Launchpad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Launchpad alternatives are GitLab (Freemium, Open Source), Bitbucket (Freemium), Redmine (Free, Open Source) and Gitea (Free, Open Source).
- The Open Build Service (OBS) is a generic system to build and distribute binary packages from sources in an automatic, consistent and reproducible way.
- GoodDay is a project, product and work management platform that gives teams the best tools for planning, day-to-day work, and continuous improvement of all processes based on transparency, accountability, agility, and recognition.
- GitPrep is a Github clone.
- Powerful, instant code search across all your code:* Search in files and diffs using simple terms, regular expressions, and other filters.
- A1 Project Manager is a free task and project management software that automatically keeps your team organized and monitors progress of all of your projects. Let A1 Project Manager organize what you do, so you can focus on why you do it.
- The website openDesktop.org is a social networking site with main focus on the open source community.
- Allura is an open source implementation of a software "forge", a web site that manages source code repositories, bug reports, discussions, mailing lists, wiki pages...
- Gitweb is a git web interface written in Perl.
- ZenTao is an open source project management tool, supporting Scrum. It integrates product management, project management, bug management and QA management, etc., covering all lifecycle of software development.