Keysmith - Keyboard Shortcuts Alternatives
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
Suggest and vote on features
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Windows alternative to Keysmith - Keyboard Shortcuts.
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Keysmith - Keyboard Shortcuts.
- LightweightAutoHotkey consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for scriptingAutoHotkey supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- PortableAutoHotkey can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineAutoHotkey can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeAutoHotkey doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Karabiner, previously called KeyRemap4MacBook, is a very powerful keyboard remapper for Mac OS X. In addition to simple key remapping, it has special remapping modes like Emacs-mode, SandS-mode (Space and Shift).
- - Karabiner Elements is the most popular Mac alternative to Keysmith - Keyboard Shortcuts.
Quicksilver is a fast and free Mac OS X productivity application that gives you the power to control your Mac quickly and elegantly. Quicksilver learns your habits, making your everyday chores simple and efficient.
Automate applications or web sites, text or images, simple or complex, on command or scheduled. You can automate virtually anything.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Keyboard Maestro is the most popular commercial alternative to Keysmith - Keyboard Shortcuts.
Keyboard Maestro Features
LeoMoon HotKeyz is a system-wide hotkey manager. You will be able to assign global hotkeys to files, folders, programs, System actions, Active Window actions, URLs and text snippets.Suggest and vote on features
LeoMoon HotKeyz Features
This is a tool for powerful automation of OS X. At its core, Hammerspoon is just a bridge between the operating system and a Lua scripting engine.Suggest and vote on features
Tired of manually executing a Shortcut every morning when starting to work? Just add the Shortcut to Shortery and let it run automatically.
Shortery offers seven different triggers to run a Shortcut:Shortery has no features, suggest some!
Stepwise is a free automation tool for Windows. It's easy to learn, safe to use, and there's no coding required.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredStepwise can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- PortableStepwise can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightStepwise consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for GesturesStepwise supports touch or mouse gestures and interactions.
Windows Toolbar Creator and Launcher Software, With Buttoncommander you can Automate True Toolbars any sort of Computer Movements. This Automation Software can Make Toolbars, Sitebars, Taskbars, virtual keycaps, Hotkeyboards, Multi Clipboards, Virtual Keyboard, LaunchPads...Suggest and vote on features
Simple shortcut manager for macOS 10.8 or higher. It lets you execute any command that works in your terminal by pressing a combination of keyboard keys. No rocket science involved!.Suggest and vote on features
A free light weight mouse macro that records mouse movements, clicks and keyboard entries. Mini Mouse Macro is totally free, no adds, no banners, no trial, free.Suggest and vote on features
Mini Mouse Macro Features
Keyboard shortcuts help you work efficiently. Add keyboard shortcuts to common tasks. Use shortcuts that are easy to reach and easy to remember. Get your work done faster.Suggest and vote on features