Image Tuner is a free batch image resizing, renaming, conversion and watermarking software with a super-intuitive and straightforward interface.
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Image Optimizer
- Image Converter
What is Image Tuner?
Image Tuner is a free software for batch resizing, converting, watermarking and renaming your digital photos and images from more than 20 image formats to JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. The program will help you to prepare your digital photos to upload and publish them in the Internet or send via e-mail.
- Resize, rename, watermark, convert and adjust images in batch mode
- Resize by percent, preset (iPad, iPhone, Facebook etc.) or custom size
- Flip, rotate, sharp, colorize, round your digital photos
- Auto search for digital pictures within any folder and subfolders
- Preview, import and export image list
- Supports common formats (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PCX etc.)
- Supports camera RAW (CRW, CR2, RAW, NEF, DCR, X3F, ORF etc.)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Configurable compression / resolution ratio
- Fast image processing algorithm
- Super easy-to-use user interface
- Small installation file size
- Low CPU resource usage
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Supports Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit)
Image Tuner Screenshots
Image Tuner Features
Image Tuner information
Comments and Reviews
Said about Image Tuner as an alternative
It isvery nice to compress the images.
- Resize Images
CategoriesPhotos & Graphics • File Management
List containing Image TunerPhotography
Recent user activities on Image Tuner
- RemovedUser added Image Tuner as alternative(s) to Save webP as PNG or JPEG Extension
- OAKside thinks XnConvert is an alternative to Image Tuner
- Danilo_Venom added Image Tuner as alternative(s) to PicConvert
works great easy to understand UX, can resize images, but I don't see compression settings anywhere
Incredible. Quickly resize, rename, and even watermark images. Tons of options: Over a dozen resize filters, full JPEG options (DCT, optimal Huffman, progressive, smoothing), and many more output settings. Beautiful interface and icons. Highly recommended.