What is Image Eye?
Simplistic Image Viewer with focus on speed of rendering and switching between images. A good complement when no editing capabilities are nessesary.
- The only image viewer you need for viewing & browsing images.
- Clean with no unnecessary menus and toolbars wasting your desktop space.
- Uncompromising with the image quality.
- Small and very fast, highly tuned code.
- Reads all common image file formats.
- It's easy to rotate, mirror, zoom, pan, and adjust contrast, brightness, sharpness, hue, saturation, gamma, etc.
- Image adjustments can be saved non-destructively and automatically reapplied when you next open the image.
- There's an image index feature with very fast thumbnail-icon creation.
- It does not attempt to be a half-baked editor, format converter, or media player.
- It does include a simple slide show scripting language.
- The user interface has been translated to several languages.
- Reads many file formats: BBM, BMP, CAL, CALS, CUR, DDS, DIB, FIT, FITS, GIF, ICO, IFF, JFIF, JPG, JPEG, LBM, PCX, PNG, PSD, RAW, RLE, SUN, TGA, TIF, TIFF.
- Supports Windows 7 / Vista's "Default programs" and "Open with" features for file associations.
- Animated GIFs are supported.
- Multi-page TIFFs are supported.
- 'Raw' (headerless) image files can be read.
- High-quality Catmull-Rom (4x4 filter kernel) resampling filter used when resizing images.
- Optimized optional SSE2 and SSSE3 instruction set code paths for much improved speed.
- Multi-core support for much improved speed.
- Small executable size.
Image Eye Screenshots
Image Eye information